||2013 – 2014
||“ADR Engineering S.r.l.”
||De Icing Implant near the Runway Ahead 34 Left – Fiumicino Airport (Rome) – Italy
|Purposes of the Project:
||The project include the upgrade of the two Holding Bay “AL” and “AK” with the following purposes:
- allow De-Icing activity on two A380 aircrafts in the same time;
- new pavement in order recuperate the de-icing fluid “Kilfrost” into containers;
- safe parking area for de-icing trucks during the aircraft movement through the Holding Bay.
The project include the development of a technical area in order to:
- produce and store hot water;
- storage de-icing fluid “Kilfrost”;
- provide hot water and Kilfrost into de-icing trucks;
- parking the de-icing trucks during the summer time.
|Drawing and specifications:
||The Detailed Project includes the following specializations:
- Piping for hot water supply
- Piping for Kilfrost Supply
- Rainwater and surface water drainage
- Lightning Protection System and Grounding System;
- Electrical Main Distribution 400V;
- Panel boards 400V;
- Electrical Power System;
- Lighting System;
- CCTV System;
- Service Telephone and Data Network;
- Control System for automatic refueling of the de-icing trucks with hot water and Kilfrost.
Airfield Lighting Systems:
- Taxiway Airfield Lighting;
- Stop Barr and Lead-In .
|Amount of works:
||€ 320.000,00 – Mechanical Systems
€ 320.000,00 – Electrical Systems
€ 220.000,00 – Airfield Lighting Systems